Sutton Pedersen

Discussion about New Pedersens - including Copenhagen, Kemper, Cheltenham, Sutton etc
Podfather

Sutton Pedersen

Postby Podfather » Fri May 30, 2014 9:46 am

Any other owners of Sutton Pedersen out there. I am trying to find out more about the father and son team, Roy and Shaun Sutton and how many of their beautiful machines are still out there being used.

dursleywursley

Re: Sutton Pedersen

Postby dursleywursley » Mon Aug 25, 2014 3:19 pm

Hi I am a recent buyer of a sutton . its a great machine. Haven't had a chance to ride it properly yet having pulled a muscle! (Didn't even know I had one!). But when legs better. I'm thinking of getting it resrayed- pastel blue/green. The only thing that's giving me pause apart from £'s is I'll want armourtex (London) to dismantle and remantle. I'll need their reassurance that they can do this. Its set up nice at present and I don't want that spoilt. And maybe an addition of bamboo fenders to set it off.
I was surprised at its relative light weight - I"ve a range of other bikes all Reynolds of differing numbers. I was expecting the ped just by virtue of there being so much of it to be fairly hefty. Not at all! Like you I would like to find out more about the makers.

dursleywursley

Re: Sutton Pedersen

Postby dursleywursley » Sat Aug 30, 2014 12:40 pm

I have found photo of father and son outside their Burton shop at http://burtonmail.co.uk/bygones-brief/s ... story.html

Return to “New Pedersens”